what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

OMG

How... did... the guy on skis get way up there?

>:/ Poor fella

Short-Factor responds:

probably because its all your fault ever

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

KURICKS!

That must weigh over 1,000,000 Kurichs!!!

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

WIN

EPIC WIN!

Fire Engine Academy 3D Fire Engine Academy 3D

Not a bad start, but I do think the truck needs an alignment (keeps pulling to the right haha).
Id suggest starting with the Sirens off instead on on because its loud and distracting from the instructions ad such. It'd also be cool to have an in game tutorial instead of just an instruction screen. Other than that, it looks like a good start. :)

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Pretty sweet

Kinda had an older style feeling to it, but i found myself cracking up at the tons of ways to die. I jumped up and the fricken roof came flying at me XD

Wasn't sure it that was WIN or FAIL, but it was funny!

College Days College Days

Good. The way the synths come together around the 00:40 mark kinda enraged my speakers, fighting for sound bandwidth... Then the hi hats came in CRYSTAL CLEAR! And it confused me why the synths werent that clear too.

Good stuff though. No thank you...

TBM responds:

Yeah, I filtered the synths a lot so that it would sound kind of bleak and uninteresting to lead into a more exciting drop. I miss my momma...

All I'm dreaming of remix All I'm dreaming of remix

Good, just wish the vocal was a bit more powerful than the instrumentals. If that makes any sense...

Dj-Br8kz responds:

I wish I still had the orginal project LOL. The volume is a bit low at the end of the song. Thanks for the input I do appreciate it!

Hypecoustic Hypecoustic

Sexy Techno

Title says it all. It's missing something, but i can't point it out....... But it's really great!

blizter responds: